ANPI provides wholesale Dedicated Internet Access (DIA) as a solution for Internet Service Providers (ISPs) that need to support active networks, Web services, large data and file transfers, and multimedia applications for their customers.
We understand Internet connectivity is critical for your network and your customers. Our goal is to ensure you don’t overpay for underutilized bandwidth by offering flexible speed, bandwidth options in addition to have burstable capacity as needed. DIA from ANPI can be offered as a standalone service or combined with other ANPI voice and data services. The service is available in speeds that meet the current needs of our customers with ranges from 56 Kbps to OC-48 with full-port and factional throughputs. ANPI DIA service is designed to meet your network needs and the diverse requirements your customers demand and expect.
- TDM transport ranging from DS-1 through full-port OC-48
- Ethernet transport ranging from T-1 10/100 through full-port Gigabit Ethernet
- Full-port and fractional service profiles
- DNS resolution
- Static IP allocation
- Visibility to see bandwidth utilization
- 24×7 NOC
- 24×7 Technical Support
- Managed router
- Network is architected to be redundant and scalable
What does this mean for you?
- Low per meg bandwidth cost options for DIA
- Stop overpaying for underutilized bandwidth
- The ANPI carrier-grade network is engineered to efficiently transport DIA traffic via an integrated protected circuit to ANPI’s network.
- Significantly enhanced visibility to your traffic including daily views.