ANPI is the leading provider of wholesale long distance, data and carrier solutions to ILECs, CLECs and Wireless Operators throughout the United States. ANPI is a facilities-based telecommunications provider with a switching network that is redundant, self-balancing and monitored 24×7 to deliver carrier-grade QoS level of service.
Besides being the first and largest provider, how is ANPI different?
Network makes the difference.
ANPI tailors solutions for each customer:
- Wholesale long distance: IP and TDM termination through the
- Point-to-point, managed IP and TDM dedicated circuits
- SS7 signaling network and database services
- Tandem access services
- Dedicated Internet access
- Back office tools for monitoring and analyzing your traffic
Even though ANPI implemented a network infrastructure, we remain the leading toll aggregator serving rural and independent telcos. ANPI leverages our scale to secure lower rates and pass savings to our customers.
Support makes the difference.
The ANPI customer support department is a team of knowledgeable professionals who are dedicated to serving as an advocate for their companies. They make the transition to ANPI easy.
Account representatives manage their accounts end to end. They provide training for products and services while providing operational support and serving as the single point of contact for their customers.
Flexibility makes the difference.
Selecting ANPI as your long distance provider gives you more options and more control over how your needs are met.
- Different jurisdictions have different challenges, but with ANPI you can tailor your services to meet your needs on a jurisdictional basis.
- We give you access to multiple Tier 1 carriers — you won’t be tied to a single carrier.
- Switched or Dedicated? Why not both? With ANPI you can utilize the services that meet your traffic and business needs best.
Variety makes the difference.
- The Hosted Solution:
Hosted Communications and Services
- Tandem Access:
Tandem Access Services
- SS7 Signaling Network and Database Services:
SS7 | Database | Gateway | CLASS
- Switched Long Distance Services:
Direct Dial | Toll Free | Toll Free with Personal PIN
Calling Cards | Debit Cards
- Dedicated Long Distance Services:
Direct Dial | Toll Free
- Directory Assistance:
National Directory Assistance
- Broadband Services:
Dedicated Internet Access | Wireless Broadband
- Broadband Value-Added Services (BVAS):
Community Portals | Computer Protection
Data Protection | Virtual PC Repair
ISP Support | Password Manager
Efficiency makes the difference.
Reduce costs and improve efficiencies by consolidating voice and DIA.
- Low per meg bandwidth cost options for DIA services, as well as competitive dedicated voice services over the same connection
- Stop paying for under-utilized bandwidth
- Stop paying for separate IP transport
- Engineered to transport voice and DIA traffic via an integrated protected circuit
- Visibility of traffic including daily views
- Complete billing records